(Edit: 5/23) 2022 Fan Art Contest: LAND
(Edit: 5/23) 2022 Fan Art Contest: LAND
Terms and Conditions modified: 5/23
The terms and conditions for the 2022 Fan Art Contest: LAND have been modified to the following.
|Before revision||After revision|
|The awarded design’s rights are reserved to the winner and the awarded design can be used for in-game implementation and sales.||This condition is no longer valid.|
|As the winner is responsible of tax and public charges (taxes generated from the prize money), he/she may be requested bank information individually. The winner may choose to reject winning the contest and the prize money if he/she does not wish to pay the required tax.||Condition revised to the following: If you are announced as the winner, additional personal information such as name, contact information, bank account information, and a copy of your ID may be collected additionally and used for reward distribution and processing of tax and public charges (which the winner is responsible of). In this case, there will be additional procedures for collecting personal information and consent to use them.|
|The winner will be disqualified if he/she falls under the following contents, either before and after the prize is granted.(Following contents omitted)||Following condition added:The winner will be disqualified if he/she falls under the following contents, either before and after the prize is granted.|
If the winner does not consent to our terms and conditions and our collection and use of personal information.(Following contents omitted)
- The revised Terms and Conditions will take place from the contest’s starting date (April 22, 2022). If you do not wish to agree to the revisions above, please reach out through Customer Support to withdraw from the contest after letting us know you disagree to our Terms and Conditions. Thereafter your submission and all of its rights will be returned to you. If you do not reach out to express your disapproval/refusal to our changes, you will automatically be consenting to our Terms and Conditions (which are already in effect to our current submissions and participants).
- Furthermore, the revised Terms and Conditions will remain in effect after the revised date and will apply to participants and their submissions submitted after the revised Terms and Conditions.
What comes to mind when you see LAND from our LAND, LOOT, SURVIVE? We’d say… shoes! Shoes that help us traverse vast lands of our many maps!
Therefore, starting today we’re prompting you to submit your creative and original sneaker designs to earn a chance to turn them into an official PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS skin! Or, you can participate by voting for your favorite skin that you want to see and put on in-game!
How to Participate
- Submit your Design
- Send your design files to [email protected] along with your PUBG nickname, game platform (Steam / PlayStation® / Xbox / etc.), and a brief description of your design’s concept within the email.
- Vote for a Design
- Visit our official website once the CONTEST menu is open and cast your vote to your favorite design!
- A total of four sketches are needed.
- Half-side view (Colored)
- ※ Half-side view: The angle between the Front and Side view (approximately 45 degrees).
- Side view (Does not need to be colored – line art allowed)
- Top view (Does not need to be colored – line art allowed)
- Bottom view (Does not need to be colored – line art allowed)
- Example image of all required angles:
- Half-side view (Colored)
- You do not have to use the example image above. We encourage you to sketch freely from scratch!
- File format: JPEG or PNG
- Image size: At least 1280px * 1280px
- Please refrain from adding text/words/numerous letters to your design as they are not clearly shown in-game.
- Please keep in mind the final in-game item appearance of the winner’s design may change.
Please DO NOT…
- Use any type of design/logo/symbol hinting a particular religious, organization, or political orientation.
- Use any type of design/logo/symbol symbolizing a military unit/organization.
- Infringe the rights of another person’s or company’s trademark, music, logo, or image without written consent.
- Use any content that is obscene, offensive; sexually explicit, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; promotes alcohol abuse, illegal drugs, tobacco, actual firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or a particular political agenda; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies or communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate; and/or violates any law.
- Create other shoe designs that are not sneakers such as slippers, dinosaur feet, heels, etc.
Contest Process and Judging Criteria
We will first internally assess and select the final five designs to be uploaded for public vote! The selections will be based on:
- How much it follows the Design Guideline
- How much it fits with PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS’ brand identity
The chosen five designs will then be available for public vote on our official website.
※ The following dates are subject to change. Updates will be given in the event of date changes.
- Submission Period
- PDT: April 22, 12 AM – May 20, 12 AM
- CEST: April 22, 9 AM – May 20, 9 AM
- KST: April 22, 4 PM – May 20, 4 PM
- Public Voting Period (CONTEST Menu open period)
- PDT: May 31, 12 AM – June 8, 12 AM
- CEST: May 31, 9 AM – June 8, 9 AM
- KST: May 31, 4 PM – June 8, 4 PM
- Winner Announcement
- PDT: June 10, 12 AM
- CEST: June 10, 9 AM
- KST: June 10, 4 PM
- 5,000 USD
- The winner is responsible for the payment of taxes and charges applicable when receiving the prize.
- 5,000 USD
- The Five finalists who make it to public vote
- 50,000 G-Coin each
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting, you agree that KRAFTON Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “company”) has the right to use the design awarded in this contest (hereinafter referred to as “awarded design”) and the winner consents to not raise any sort of objection.
- You may participate in this contest only once per account.
- As the winner is responsible of tax and public charges (taxes generated from the prize money), he/she may be requested bank information individually. The winner may choose to reject winning the contest and the prize money if he/she does not wish to pay the required tax.
- All rights to the winner’s submission belong to the company to the extent permitted by relevant laws and regulations, and in no event shall the winner require any compensation other than the compensation paid for the use of the award for in-game implementation, sales, etc.
- Entries in the contest will need to be original work and should not violate the rights of third parties or related laws, the company’s Terms of Service, and the company’s Rules of Conduct.
- In the event of a dispute related to an entry, the company shall not be obliged to intervene in disputes between the participants and/or between third parties, and the company shall not be liable to compensate for any damages.
- In addition, the participant is responsible for all disputes related to their submissions.
- The company is not responsible for any issues with creation, disclosure, distribution, etc. of the participant’s submission, and the company is not responsible for damage compensations.
- The winner must submit his/her original files (.PSD, .AI, etc.) of his/her work. Please hold on to your original files.
- The awarded design’s rights are reserved to the winner and the awarded design can be used for in-game implementation and sales.
- When the company uses the awarded design, the winner agrees the work may be transformed or reconstructed during the process of implementing in-game content.
- The awarded design can be used by the company for promotional purposes.
- The in-game skin for the awarded design is scheduled to be released during the first half of 2023. The release schedule is subject to change and any change will be informed through a separate announcement.
- Prizes will be granted within one month of the announcement of the winners.
- The company has the right to cancel, change or discontinue the contest without notice or consent of the participant in the event of any fraud or other circumstances affecting the fairness or integrity of the contest. This privilege is valid regardless of whether the contest is due to a human or technical error. If we cannot find a solution to restore the integrity of the contest, we have the right to select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to cancellation, modification, or suspension of the contest.
- Cheating/fraud is strictly prohibited, leading to full disqualification of entries or disqualification in future contests, and legal action against damages incurred by participants to the maximum extent permissible.
- The winner will be disqualified if he/she falls under the following contents, either before and after the prize is granted.
- If the winner’s information is falsely entered or when we cannot reach him/her through the contact information he/she sent us
- If the tax and public charges have not been deposited by the notified deposit period
- When the winner does not meet the age requirement for PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS
- When the actual person receiving the prize does not match the name of the announced winner
- When necessary documents are not submitted or taxes have not been paid when taxes apply
- When the response for receiving the prize for the contest is not clear or when the winner refuses to accept
- Please participate fairly!