2022 Fan Art Contest: LOOT
2022 Fan Art Contest: LOOT
Which equipment comes to mind when you don’t have enough hands to hold all your looted items?
That’s right – backpacks! Get ready, as the next theme of the 2022 Fan Art Contest series: LOOT is about to start right now!
Whip out your design tools, create your own Level 2 Backpack design, submit your awesome works and get a chance to win prizes and see your design spring to life in PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS!
You don’t have to design to enjoy our Fan Art Contest this time around; you can also participate by voting for your favorite design during the public voting phase and receive a Spray reward!
Read below for the full details.
How to Participate
- Submit your Design
- Download the template below (png).
- Create your Backpack (Level 2) design using the template.
- Save the file.
- Submit the file to Google Forms(https://forms.gle/zLVRizaP1b6ePKHF6)!
- Please make sure to add your PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS nickname, your region, game platform (Steam / PlayStation® / Xbox / etc.), and email address along with your design template file before submission.
- Vote for a Design
- Visit our official website once the CONTEST menu is open, vote for your favorite design, and receive a Spray reward!
- A total of three, colored sketches are required.
- Front side
- ※ Half-side view: The angle between the Front and Side view (approximately 45 degrees).
- Back side
- The backpack straps and their design must be clearly shown.
- Example image of the required angles:
- File format: JPEG or PNG
- Image size: At least 3840px * 2160px
- Please refrain from adding text/words/letters to your design as they may not be clearly shown in-game.
- Please keep in mind the final in-game item appearance of the winner’s design may change during development.
Please DO NOT…
- Use any type of design/logo/symbol hinting at a particular religious, organization, or political orientation.
- Use any type of design/logo/symbol symbolizing a military unit/organization.
- Infringe the rights of another person’s or organization’s trademark, music, logo, or image without written consent.
- Use any content that is obscene, offensive; sexually explicit, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; promotes alcohol abuse, illegal drugs, tobacco, actual firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or a particular political agenda; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies or communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate; and/or violates any law.
Contest Process and Judging Criteria
We will first internally assess and select the final five designs to be uploaded for public vote! The selections will be based on:
- How much it follows the Design Guideline
- How much it fits with PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS’ brand identity
The five selected designs will then be available for public vote on our official website.
※ The following dates are subject to change. Updates will be given in the event of date changes.
- Submission Period
- PDT: October 6, 12 AM – November 3, 12 AM
- CEST: October 6, 9 AM – CET November 3, 8 AM
- KST: October 6, 4 PM – November 3, 4 PM
- Public Voting Period (CONTEST Menu open period)
- PST: November 23, 11 PM – December 7, 11 PM
- CET: November 24, 8 AM – December 8, 8 AM
- KST: November 24, 4 PM – December 8, 4 PM
- Winner Announcement
- PST: December 12, 11 PM
- CET: December 13, 8 AM
- KST: December 13, 4 PM
- 10,000 USD
- Five finalists who make it to public vote
- 50,000 G-Coin each
- Spray x 1
Terms and Conditions
- Sponsor will choose a total of five (5) Finalists from the qualifying entries, who will each win 50,000 G-Coin.
- The general public will then vote on PUBG.com for their favorite entry among the Finalists, and the entry with the most votes will be chosen to win the prize money of $10,000.
- The prizes will be sent via in-game mailbox and wire transfer.
- Winners will be responsible for taxes and public charges (or taxes incurred through the payment of winnings), and we may contact you individually to request your name, contact, account information, copy of identification card, and any other information for the payment of your prize. If you do not wish to do this, you may decline the award.
- Please refer to the “Personal Information Collection and Usage Agreement(https://forms.gle/zLVRizaP1b6ePKHF6)” for more details about the protection of your personal information.
- Don’t include any references to religion, political organization, or political orientation
- Don’t use logos or designs reminiscent of military contractors/units, etc.
- Don’t violate the rights of any other person or company by using their trademarks, music, logos, names, or images
- Don’t use any content that is obscene; offensive; sexually explicit; derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; promotes alcohol, substance abuse, illegal drugs, tobacco, actual firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or a particular political agenda; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies or communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate; and/or violates any law.
- Winners may be excluded from awards if they fall under any of the following conditions:
A. The applicant’s contact information has been entered falsely;
B. Any taxes and public charges owed by you have not been deposited by the notified deposit period;
C. The winner does not meet the age-rating requirement of the game;
D. The recipient of the actual prize does not match the name of the winner;
E. The winner does not submit the required documents or pay relevant tax by the notified period; or
F. The winner does not accept or reject the prize within the allotted time.
- Each entrant may submit only one entry.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED AND SKILL OF THE ENTRANT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR WHERE REGISTRATION, BONDING OR LOCALIZATION REQUIRED. SUBJECT TO ALL NATIONAL, REGIONAL AND LOCAL LAWS.
This 2022 Fan Art Contest (the “Contest”) is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and the PUBG’s Terms of Service available https:/asia.battlegrounds.pubg.com/en/tos-steam/ (“Terms of Service”). Other important details and requirements and conditions of participations for the Contest may be set forth on the page which linked to these Official Rules (the “Contest Page”). By posting or submitting an entry to the Contest, you are accepting the terms and conditions of participation on the Contest Page, these Official Rules, and the Terms of Service.
- Contest Sponsor. The sponsor of this Contest is KRAFTON Inc. a Korean corporation with its registered office at Centerfield East Tower 34F, 231, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (“Sponsor”).
- Entry Criteria. All entries must meet the following criteria:
- Entries must be submitted according to the specifications set forth in the Submission Guidelines.
- Entries must not previously have been publicly available prior to the commencement of the Contest.
- Entries must be original and may not contain material that (a) is obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or violates any law; (b) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, contractual rights, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other rights of third parties; (c) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (d) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (e) is grossly harmful, racially or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, blasphemous, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, vulgar or offensive; (f) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (g) is violent, bullying, or threatening or promotes violence, money laundering or gambling, terrorism, or actions that are threatening or disrespectful to any person or entity; (h) harms minors in any way; or (i) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Entries must follow the community guidelines and terms of service of the platform used for entry.
Each entry is associated with the Entrant who submitted it. The recorded time of entries for any Contest entry will be the date and timestamp of the entry as displayed in KST. Sponsor may reject any entries that are found, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, to be in violation of these Official Rules.
- Entrant This Contest is void where prohibited by local law or where registration, bonding or localization required. All entrants must be at least the age of majority in their state or country of their residence. Employees of Sponsor, Krafton Inc., and its respective affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Any additional eligibility requirements can be found on these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized holder of the associated account, email address or username will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized holder” is the natural person assigned an account, email address or username by an Internet access provider, online service provider, social media channel or other organization responsible for assigning accounts, email addresses or usernames. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized holder.
- Contest This Contest begins on October 6, 2022 (16:00 KST) and ends on December 13, 2022 (16:00 KST) (the “Contest Period”), as further set forth below. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest. The Contest will be carried out in four Stages as further detailed below:
- Submitting Stage: Time period: October6, 2022 (16:00 KST) to November 3, 2022 (16:00 KST). During the Submitting Stage, players should follow the Submission Guidelines and submit their entry through Contest Page. Please provide your real information.
- 1st Review Stage: Time period: November 3, 2022 (16:00 KST) to November 24, 2022 (16:00 KST). During the Review Stage, a panel of judges appointed by the Sponsor (“Judges”) will review the entries based on the judging criteria specified on the Submission Guidelines and select the 5 finalists.
- The Final Vote: Time Period: November 24, 2022 (16:00 KST) to December 8, 2022 (16:00 KST). During the Final Vote Stage, players will vote for the Champion through PUBG.COM’s voting page.
- Winner Announcement: Time Period: December 13, 2022 (16:00 KST). The Champion will be announced via PUBG.COM.
- Determination of Winner(s). The number of winners of the Contest are as follows:
5 winners****** ( 1 Champion out of 5 winners)
In order to verify the winners, each entrant must input their in-game nickname, platform for account, email address (contact), and information necessary to provide you with the prize money (e.g., financial information).
Sponsor will notify winners through announcement page in PUBG.COM.
Sponsor may contact winners in a language prominent in the country of entry of each such winner, or English, at its discretion.
In the event a potential winner is disqualified, the prize will be given to the next entrant eligible to win a prize based on the judging criteria. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive or understand notification for any reason, including inactive account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any account. Winner, and any other individuals appearing in winner’s entry, may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and a publicity release. By entering this Contest or accepting any prize, each participant (including without limitation each honorable mention) allows Sponsor to use their name, photograph, likeness, voice, opinions, information, biographical information, hometown and jurisdiction of residence for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of entrant’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and jurisdiction of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- The prizes for winner are as indicated below. The prizes will be subject to the terms of the issuer. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, who has the right to substitute a prize with another of comparable or greater value. TAXES AND ANY OTHER COSTS, IF ANY, RELATED TO THE PRIZE ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
1) Champion (1 person): Prize money of $10,000
2) Winners (5 persons, Champion included): 50,000 G-Coin (per person)
3) Voters: one (1) in-game spray (limited to one per person)
To claim a prize, winners should follow the instructions contained in their notification of a winning Contest entry. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit or otherwise provide affirmative consent regarding their eligibility, liability release (including for travel risks if the prize includes traveling), a publicity release approving the use of their name and likeness for publicity and marketing purposes to the extent not already covered by these Official Rules, payment of applicable federal, and state tax releases, which release needs to be returned via email to Sponsor within 48 hours of notification, or else the prize will be forfeited. In order to send the prize money via wire transfer, the company will carry out separate “Personal Information Collection and Usage Agreement.” Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within fifteen (15) days after delivery of notification will be forfeited.
Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for another prize. Limit one prize per household or address, except that Champion will receive G-coins and prize money. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
Each winner will be notified by through announcement page in PUBG.COM within 60 days following the Contest Period end date. If the notification that Sponsor sends is returned as undeliverable, or you are otherwise unreachable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to the next winning entry. A winner must respond to any notices sent from Sponsor and provide any requested information to be owed any prize; failure to so respond will result in forfeiture of the prize and, at Sponsor’s discretion, disqualification of the winner and allocating any limited quantity prize, if applicable, to an alternate winner.
- Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this Contest, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and any decision Sponsor makes regarding this Contest, which Sponsor or its designees can make in their sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any entrant or winner who, in Sponsor’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with Sponsor’s site, the entry process, intentionally submits more than the allowed entries, violates these Official Rules or the Terms of Service, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Any cheating or defrauding of the Contest systems is strictly forbidden and will lead to the complete disqualification of your entry, disqualification from future Contests, and legal action for damages incurred by us to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please play fairly. Any breach of these Official Rules by you will disqualify you from participation in the Contest or receiving prizes. Sponsor may, at its option, disqualify you from participation if you have previously won a prize or been disqualified from any Contest, sweepstakes, competition, or other promotional offering held by Sponsor. Any entrant who submits a Contest entry that they themselves did not create may be disqualified from the Contest. Submissions that contain material or content in violation of the Submission Guidelines, that fail to adhere to the requirements within these Official Rules, or that are fraudulent in any way may be disqualified. Sponsor staff and administrators, at their discretion, may remove, or order removed, any and all entries submitted by a disqualified Entrant, as well as any entry deemed ineligible by failure to abide by the requirements of these Rules.
- Intellectual Property. Ownership in the entry and any intellectual property rights in the entry provided by the entrant for the Contest remains with the entrant subject to the rights granted to Sponsor as provided herein. By participating in the Contest, each entrant grants to Sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, fully paid, royalty-free, unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and sublicensable license to reprint, display, reproduce, perform, create derivative works of, or otherwise use, without restriction (including on the purpose or medium), the entry and any other materials and information provided by entrant for the Contest. Each participating entrant hereby warrants that any entry and other materials and information provided by entrant for the Contest are entrant’s original works and do not violate or infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, moral rights or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, and do not violate any rules or regulations. If the entry or information or materials provided by entrant contain any material or elements that are not owned by entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, entrant represents he or she has obtained, prior to submission of the entry and information or materials, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use and exploitation of the entry and information and materials by Sponsor in the manner set forth in the Official Rules without additional compensation.
Entrant agrees that Sponsor has the right to verify the ownership and originality of all entries and that, upon Sponsor’s request, entrant must submit a written copy of any release or permission entrant has received from a third-party granting entrant the right to use such property. Entrant understands and acknowledges that in the event an entry is selected as a winning entry, and entrant’s ownership, rights and the originality of the entry cannot be verified to the satisfaction of Sponsor or is in any other way ineligible, Sponsor may select an alternate entry as a winning entry based on the same judging criteria.
Except to the extent prohibited by law, entrants waive the benefit of any “moral rights” or “droit moral” or similar rights in any country to any content that they upload, submit or otherwise provide to Sponsor associated with their entry(ies) in the Contest (“Entrant Content”). In addition, when an entrant creates, appears in, uploads, or posts Entrant Content, that entrant grants Sponsor a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free, unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable license to such entrant’s name, likeness, and voice, including in connection with commercial or sponsored content. This means, among other things, that such entrant will not be entitled to any compensation from Sponsor, its affiliates, or its business partners if such entrant’s name, likeness, or voice is conveyed through the game or any related services, or on one of Sponsor’s business partner’s platforms.
Other than for the sole and limited purpose of participating in the Contest during the Contest duration, these Official Rules grant no license, permission, or rights to use Sponsor’s content, game content, or any Sponsor intellectual property for any other purpose whatsoever.
- Disclaimer, Release and Limit of Liability. SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, SPONSOR’S SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/CONTEST AGENCIES, ANY THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS UTILIZED FOR THE CONTEST, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANT, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE CONTEST; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE CONTEST; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE CONTEST OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS, DATA OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is the opportunity to submit another entry in the Contest. If it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Contest, or for any reason, Sponsor may choose, in its sole discretion, another winning entry(ies) for any or all of the prizes offered herein from all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a choosing from all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. To the except permitted by applicable laws, these Official Rules and the Contest shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Republic of Korea, and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration by the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (“KCAB”) in accordance with the International Arbitration Rules of the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The seat, or legal place, of arbitral proceedings shall be Seoul, the Republic of Korea. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief.
- Languages. These Official Rules may be made in multiple language versions. In the event of a dispute as to the terms of different language versions, the English version shall prevail.
- No Affiliation with Social Media Channels. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any of the social media channels used in connection with this Contest.
- Rights Reserved. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this Contest in the event of cheating or other extenuating circumstances that affect the fairness or integrity of this Contest. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Contest, we reserve the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the Contest.
- Miscellaneous. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant’s participation in the Contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest. ALL DECISIONS BY SPONSOR ARE FINAL. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CONTEST.
For any feedback or questions regarding these Official Rules, this Contest, winners, or prizes, you can contact Sponsor to: [email protected].
Let’s get designing some backpacks!
PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS Team